Yep, you heard it right. Cheesecake for brunch! It’s HOLIDAYS! You’ll have time to diet in January 😉
Important: You’re supposed to bake it in the evening – and serve cold in the morning.
Ingredients (for 2-4 servings):
- eggs – 4
- baking cheese (minimum 10% fat) – 500 g.
- sugar – 1/2 cup
- sugar – 1 tbsp
- hot chocolate powder – 2 tbsp
- flour – 3/4 cup
- baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- cold butter – 50 g.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- I put the eggs, cheese and sugar in the mixer and while the mixer focused on the filling, I focused on the crust.
- In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, and hot chocolate powder.
- Grate butter with a cheese grater into the dry mixture. Mix with a fork until the mixture looks like dark brown bread crumbs.
- Grease an oven-proof dish and cover the bottom and the sides with half of the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the cheese-eggs mixture over it.
- Cover with the remaining dry mixture.Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve cold (but hey – I didn’t try it hot… maybe it’s good, too?)