Today, I decided to make teeny-tiny pancakes for breakfast.
- rolled oats – 125 ml (1/2 cup)
- flour – 125 ml (1/2 cup)
- sugar – 5 tsp (brown, preferably)
- baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- salt – 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg – 1/8 tsp
- banana – 1/2
- egg – 1
- yogurt – 125 ml (1/2 cup)
- milk – 60 ml (1/4 cup)
- liquid vanilla – 1/4 tsp
Just follow the recipe:
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients (oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg).
- In a separate bowl, grate banana, and mix in the egg, milk, yogurt, and vanilla.
- Pour the liquids slowly into the dry mix, constantly stirring.
- Preheat a thick-bottomed skillet and spray with oil.
- Scoop the mass with a table spoon onto the frying pan. Turn when ready – and then serve!
- Servings: Makes about 18-20 teeny-tine pancakes
- Total preparation time: about 20 minutes.
- Time saving tips (for a quicker breakfast):
- Mix the dry ingredients the night before
- Fry the pancakes in 2 pans simultaneously